Majority of us might hastily resort to look for ‘online favicon maker‘ in the search engines or social media to make favicon for your website. However, I went little further to make my own 16px favicon.ico. I hereby share my experience.
At first, I tried to get some free readymade .ico files, and even converted some PNG files to .ico. I had been never satisfied as they did not exhibit originality and my complete identity. I read some articles on ‘branding’ and found that editing the 16px image is not a big deal.
I then decided to draw every 16×16 blocks of pixels online. Beforehand, I looked into some existing favicons of some successful businesses. Finally, I came out with my own favicon.
📋Table of Content
- Suggestions for creating your own favicon.ico
- Disclaimer and Conclusion
Suggestions for creating your own favicon.ico
Some Online Tools for Making Favicon
You may like to read :
- How to delete Blogger Image/Photo?
- Blogger Settings for Making SEO Friendly
- Webium – Free and Premium Blogger Theme
- How to Make Featured Image/Thumbnail without Photoshop or Any Software?
- Jannah – Awesome WordPress Magazine Theme [Review]
- Transparent PNG Image Converter